CIA wireless Protector package – No wires, no strings!
As well as quality, we believe in honesty and transparency and that’s just what you get with our new ‘Protector’ wireless burglar alarm package. With quality equipment, expertly installed and no hidden costs, it truly is unbeatable value for money and everything’s included for two years!
Don’t be seduced! Read the small print; you don’t own the equipment, you’re just renting it. If you don’t renew your contract, they can remove it and you’re left with nothing.
But you’ve bought it – it’s yours for good and ALL of the costs are paid!
|Length of contract||
Often five years
Often starts at £19.99/m
At this rate, you’d pay £1,200 over five years but again, read the small print: they can put the price up after the first year! And does it include consumables, like batteries? Probably not.
Nothing to pay!
Two years maintenance and extended warranty is INCLUDED in this cost!
12 month warranty?
But it’s their equipment! If something goes wrong in year two, why should you pay to repair their equipment?
Although it’s your equipment, it’s fully warrantied! There will be no callout, no labour charges, no equipment costs whatsoever if things go wrong.
|Phone line & mains fused spur||
Often not included
You have the hassle (and expense) of arranging the fitting of a phone connection for the control panel AND a cable comes out of the control panel to plug into a conventional household socket, NOT a fused spur before they can install their alarm. What’s to stop an intruder unplugging it?
Phone line connection is all part of the installation. And we’ll fit a fused spur. No hassle, no waiting in for a phone company, no unquantifiable extra costs.
Often premium rate
A nice little earner! 0870 number used daily comply with current legislation.
With our audible only system there is no charge, and on our monitored systems we DON’T use 0870 numbers.
With our Protector system you get the whole package for £699, including VAT. There are NO other charges (unless you require monitoring), NO monthly rental, NO callout charges, NO labour charges and NO equipment costs for two years. After that, you can renew if you like from just £6.50 per month with the option to extend the warranty for a few pounds more.
Our burglar alarm system includes
- A voice prompting control panel connected to the mains
- Two PIR movement sensors
- A door contact
- Two keytags (for optional contactless setting/unsetting)
- An CIA branded external sounder
- It’s yours – you own the equipment outright
- It comes with a 36 month warranty and maintenance
- It’s installed and regularly maintained by experts
Why choose CIA to protect your home and family?
We believe in treating our customers honestly and fairly, so with us, there are no hidden costs:
- We sell our systems outright
- Our maintenance costs don’t go up for the duration of the contract
- We only use the very best equipment once we’ve thoroughly tested it ourselves
- Our training programme is extensive and we have a comprehensive engineer grading system
We work this way because we believe these hidden benefits work much better for the customer!
CIA’s customer service is unrivalled; last year, at the coveted Security Excellence Awards, we were judged the best security installation company for customer service in the UK! We’re also renowned for both quality and innovation and our reputation has made us the largest independent security systems installer in the UK. A high percentage of our new business comes from recommendation or is repeat.
Christie Intruder Alarms Ltd is an independent, family owned security installation company which has been delivering high quality security solutions throughout the South of England for over 40 years.
To arrange a visit from one of our friendly system designers, you can call us on 02392 242069 or if you’d prefer us to call you, click this link ‘Arrange a security site survey now‘. There won’t be any pressure at the appointment just helpful, professional advice.
Extra wireless security devices can be added
For those who want more, the CIA Protector can be extended to include:
- Police response monitoring (including keyholder notification)
- Keyholder alert only option (persisting until aware of activation)
- Auto-dialler passes alarm activations vocally via telephone
- Additional PIR movement sensors and door or window contacts
- Additional swipe keytags and code entry keyfobs
- Additional internal or external sounders
- Heat, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- NSI NACOSS Certificate (for insurers and police response)
Ease to use
Just watch the Protector User Basics (click the thumbnail in the margin), the systems control panel is voice prompting, so all messages and activations are notified by voice in addition to being available on the display panel.Arrange a security site survey
Back to Intruder alarm systems for the home.