CIA Achieve Highest Level of CHAS
The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme is only available for contractors or consultants who have been assessed as compliant.
There are two levels of accreditation available, the lesser level provides:
- Licence for the use of CHAS logos on your stationery and livery
- The Certificate of Accreditation
- Verification of CHAS registration and history to third parties (non-CHAS scheme members)
- Exemption from completing the Constructionline H&S Questionnaire when registering with them
The higher level of accreditation provides the above, plus:
- The facility for you to access information held about your company in the CHAS database; for example, your CHAS status and registration details, any comments about your company and your assessment history
- Direct access to the CHAS Accredited logo’s (JPEG files) for use on your stationery, livery or website.
- Access the record of ” hits” on your company, who made them and when. (In other words, which CHAS member organizations have viewed your details)
CIA Achieve CHAS Accreditation
Christie Intruder Alarms (CIA) Ltd was accredited at the highest level on the 1st of November 2005.
“The CHAS membership group consists of large public sector organisations who require this accreditation from companies as a requirement for the placement of contracts. It recognises a company’s achievement towards Health and Safety management and we are therefore very pleased to be accredited to this scheme” said Pete Emmonds Health and Safety Manager at CIA.