MLA (Master Locksmith Association) Approved
As an approved MLA (Master Locksmith Association) company you can rest assured that CIA’s Locksmiths are highly skilled, reputable engineers of the highest standard and the work we carried out is fully guaranteed for a full 12 months from the installation date.
CIA’s Locksmiths are specialists in the installation, opening and servicing of all types of locking systems.
We regularly carry out work for a diverse range of customers ranging from Domestic and Business premises, Council and Housing Associations, Defence Establishments, Shopping Centres, Hospitals & NHS Trusts, Hotels etc.
CIA Offer a comprehensive and efficient service in the following:
- All Types of locks supplied and fitted
- Emergency door opening & lock replacement*
- Emergency door repairs*
- Repossessions & Warrant Entry
- Lock & Safe opening & repair
- uPVC door lock cylinder replacement
- uPVC door multipoint locking system replacement & Repair
- Electronic & Mechanical Access Control
- Window Security
- Master Key System Design & Installation
- Full traditional and electronic key cutting service
- Grilles, Bars & Security Door Installation
Fast, efficient and reliable service carried out to Police and Insurance specifications.
Free advice given, surveys undertaken with no obligation and written quotations provided.
Reliable, accurate advice given in accordance with current legislation, Insurance & Police requirements and Industry standards & Codes of Practice.
Read about the worrying security flaw in popular uPVC door euro-style lock cylinders
NOTE: Our emergency call-out locksmith service are only available during office hours and only in Hampshire and West Sussex – rapid response Portsmouth area.