The Texecom Premier Elite 48 range of control panels
The Texecom Premier Elite 48 range of intruder alarm control panels come with 8 zones as standard but can be expanded up to 48 in total.
The control’s communication features include comprehensive integration with leading access control, CCTV and home automation systems, in conjunction with managed alarm-signalling providers.
- 8 zones expandable to 48
- 4 areas
- 50 user codes
- 500 event log time & date stamped
- EN rated energy efficient switch mode power supply
- Plug-on Digimodems
- Multiple communication options; PSTN / GSM / GPRS / IP
- Remote diagnostics and upload/download via Wintex software
- Security and home automation systems integration
- PD6662:2010 Grade 3 Class II
The system is controlled using remote LCD keypads, of which several different finishes are available (see below).
The flush mount design keypads have a high-visibility LCD display for simple-to-use menu-driven operation, as well as being needed to programme the system’s extensive features when installing. The system can also be controlled by proximity tags.
The grade 3 Premier Elite’s remote keypad features:
- Large blue LCD screen
- Touchtone keys
- 2 Additional zones
- 1 programmable output
- Extension speaker
- Built-in proximity tag reader
The Texecom Premier Elite range of intruder alarm control panels are operated by a choice of 7 different attractive keypads (click images below to open full size images).
Polymer (with protective door)