To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Any problems were sorted out. Very helpful, friendly technician who didn’t complain when my toddler wanted to help.
Mr M Sxxxxxxxxxxx Waterlooville, Hampshire
Polite attitude of your technician, minimum disruption.
Alan Jones – Newbury, Berkshire
We always receive excellent service from CIA. We appreciated the text ‘reminder’ about the service appointment.
Mr Bxxxxx Portchester, Hampshire
CIA is always there when you need them.
Mr A W***** Fareham, Hampshire
Whilst considering a security system installation, we noticed alot of properties in the area that had CIA alarm boxes installed and when we asked some local people about them, we discovered that CIA was a local well established company that had a good reputation. We’re pleased that we chose CIA as they have proven this […]
Mrs G Richards Christchurch, Dorset
Polite and efficient engineer who treated us and our home with respect.
Paul Moody Chichester, West Sussex
Both the system designer and the install team were excellent. I am really pleased with the end result.
Alan & Gwen Waters Fareham, Hampshire
Always helpful with a swift service – would happily recommend to anyone interested in alarms.
Dr Dxxxxx Rowlands Castle, Hampshire
When I need help it is available (with a smile, inferred by the telephone conversation!)
Andrew Smith & Son Alresford, Hampshire
Very neat, tidy and invisible – we hardly knew they were here. Very impressed.