To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Very neat, tidy and invisible – we hardly knew they were here. Very impressed.
Mrs ****** Chichester, West Sussex
Recommended by a family member so have not had anyone else to quote. Hard reputation to follow!
Alan Jones – Newbury, Berkshire
We always receive excellent service from CIA. We appreciated the text ‘reminder’ about the service appointment.
Ken Nash Portsmouth, Hampshire
We have used the security system for the last 17 years on a daily basis without one false alarm, very impressive…
Ms J Sxxxx Portchester, Hampshire
Any problems were sorted out. Very helpful, friendly technician who didn’t complain when my toddler wanted to help.
Roger Harvey Berkshire
Customer service has always been good and a great deal of time and effort was put into sorting out the issues we had with the system when it was first installed. We always found CIA to be a very reliable company and a company we would be more than happy to recommend.
Bourne IFA Alton, Hampshire
Your technician provided a first class service and we would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Excellent. Thank You.
Mrs T Kxxxx Fareham, Hampshire
Your staff are always pleasant, helpful and informative. It is also nice not having a different person every time we have a service.
Mr E A**** – Southampton, Hampshire
…a perfect example of first class customer service. Gareth & Chris went the extra mile to install the system as we wanted it – not as might have been easiest, and were always polite and considerate… As always, it’s the people that matter – very pleased.
Mr A Sharp Reading, Berkshire
Pleasant engineer who provided an efficient service.