To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Engineer arrived on time and was very friendly, willing to take on board our comments regarding box location from the moment he arrived – He went through the system and demonstrated it several times. He was thorough in his testing. He took extra care to hide the cabling, swept up and even offered to vacuum!
Martin Carter Clanfield, Hampshire
Always get good service and prices are competitive. Re-arranging appointments is easy and technicians always turn up as arranged.
Mr Lockton – Rowlands Castle, Hampshire
Prompt service, helpful technicians, no attempt to sell us a ‘modernised’ alarm system.
Mrs T Kxxxx Fareham, Hampshire
Your staff are always pleasant, helpful and informative. It is also nice not having a different person every time we have a service.
Mr R Clist Liss, Hampshire
They were prompt in arriving. They were able to overcome a small problem with little fuss, and seemed technically very capable.
Mr E A**** – Southampton, Hampshire
…a perfect example of first class customer service. Gareth & Chris went the extra mile to install the system as we wanted it – not as might have been easiest, and were always polite and considerate… As always, it’s the people that matter – very pleased.
Mr C Sxxxxxxxxx Fareham, Hampshire
Very polite. Returned when he said he would as didn’t have enough batteries.
Alan Sharp Reading, Berkshire
Pleasant engineer who provided an efficient service.
Chris Holliday Guildford, Surrey
Your technician was exceptionally pleasant and helpful – a credit to your company
Miss T Hxxxxx Churt, Surrey
Designer was quite thorough with information and very prompt quote. Engineer is excellent and we will gladly have him back here for maintenance or future issue.