To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Polite attitude of your technician, minimum disruption.
Mr P Fxxxxxx Liss, Hampshire
The CIA technician was extremely courteous and knowledgeable, answering all my questions well.
Mr D S Freezer Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Your people have been Helpful – Honest – Informative – Perfect, Thank you.
Mrs E Mxxxxx Havant, Hampshire
Engineer was polite, well groomed and very helpful. Even my husband who is partially sighted understood how to use the system. The engineer even used the vacuum cleaner.
Roger Garth Hutton Farnham, Surrey
Prompt, efficient service. Courteous and efficient technician.
Mr E A**** – Southampton, Hampshire
…a perfect example of first class customer service. Gareth & Chris went the extra mile to install the system as we wanted it – not as might have been easiest, and were always polite and considerate… As always, it’s the people that matter – very pleased.
Mrs Bell Camberley, Surrey
Had CIA at previous address and were so impressed with the level of service, we had one installed at our new address!
Martin Carter Clanfield, Hampshire
Always get good service and prices are competitive. Re-arranging appointments is easy and technicians always turn up as arranged.
Alan & Gwen Waters Fareham, Hampshire
Always helpful with a swift service – would happily recommend to anyone interested in alarms.
Roger Harvey Berkshire
Customer service has always been good and a great deal of time and effort was put into sorting out the issues we had with the system when it was first installed. We always found CIA to be a very reliable company and a company we would be more than happy to recommend.