To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
…a perfect example of first class customer service. Gareth & Chris went the extra mile to install the system as we wanted it – not as might have been easiest, and were always polite and considerate… As always, it’s the people that matter – very pleased.
Paul Moody Chichester, West Sussex
Both the system designer and the install team were excellent. I am really pleased with the end result.
Roger Garth Hutton Farnham, Surrey
Prompt, efficient service. Courteous and efficient technician.
Mr A Dxxxxxx Chichester, West Sussex
The same technician has serviced our system several times. He knows us and he knows the system. Always helpful, friendly, cheerful and professional.
Mr P Mxxxxx Titchfield, Hampshire
All CIA staff seem to be friendly and keen to provide a good service
Work carried out as requested and staff incredibly helpful as always.
Mrs J Baldwin Portsmouth, Hampshire
Service always top class, engineers polite and cheerful.
Mrs Nxxxx Westbourne, Hampshire
Delightful and very helpful young man, and please can he come again!
Dr P Darling Basingstoke, Hampshire
Have been with CIA for over 10 years now and they have never disappointed me. The system designer showed a great deal of professionalism and expertise as well as being personable.
Dr xxxxx Hampshire
Your staff are always pleasant, helpful and informative. It is also nice to have the same person every time to do the service.