To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Engineer turned up on the date and time specified. Did a good job and left the house tidy. The alarm works. Job done!
Alan Jones – Newbury, Berkshire
We always receive excellent service from CIA. We appreciated the text ‘reminder’ about the service appointment.
Mrs Hulmes Andover, Hampshire
Asked questions and checked we were happy – nothing too much trouble…and all with a positive approach and a smile!
Roger Harvey Berkshire
Customer service has always been good and a great deal of time and effort was put into sorting out the issues we had with the system when it was first installed. We always found CIA to be a very reliable company and a company we would be more than happy to recommend.
Paul Moody Chichester, West Sussex
Both the system designer and the install team were excellent. I am really pleased with the end result.
J M Sewell Chichester, West Sussex
CIA is well run and the equipment installed is always first class.
Mr M Cxxx Portsmouth, Hampshire
Quick response and very polite.
Martin Carter Clanfield, Hampshire
Always get good service and prices are competitive. Re-arranging appointments is easy and technicians always turn up as arranged.
Mrs N H***** Bournemouth, Dorset
Engineer arrived on time and was very friendly, willing to take on board our comments regarding box location from the moment he arrived – He went through the system and demonstrated it several times. He was thorough in his testing. He took extra care to hide the cabling, swept up and even offered to vacuum!
Work carried out as requested and staff incredibly helpful as always.