To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
When I ring I speak to a real person who takes time to find my details and so can speak to me as an individual. This personal contact is invaluable.
Ms E Cxxxxx Emsworth, Hampshire
Engineer turned up on the date and time specified. Did a good job and left the house tidy. The alarm works. Job done!
Mrs N H***** Bournemouth, Dorset
Engineer arrived on time and was very friendly, willing to take on board our comments regarding box location from the moment he arrived – He went through the system and demonstrated it several times. He was thorough in his testing. He took extra care to hide the cabling, swept up and even offered to vacuum!
Simon Bradley, Dynasystems Ltd Southampton, Hampshire
Attentive and responsive. Got back to me with a quote in the time he said he would.
Andrew Smith & Son Alresford, Hampshire
Very neat, tidy and invisible – we hardly knew they were here. Very impressed.
Chris Holliday Guildford, Surrey
Your technician was exceptionally pleasant and helpful – a credit to your company
Southern Water Various locations throughout the South
Thanks to the designer, project manager and all engineers whose work during this contract was carried out with efficiency, professionalism and care.
Mr A***** Clanfield, Hampshire
Local company with a good reputation and we have been very impressed so far – thank you.
Dr P Darling Basingstoke, Hampshire
Have been with CIA for over 10 years now and they have never disappointed me. The system designer showed a great deal of professionalism and expertise as well as being personable.
Roger Harvey Berkshire
Customer service has always been good and a great deal of time and effort was put into sorting out the issues we had with the system when it was first installed. We always found CIA to be a very reliable company and a company we would be more than happy to recommend.