To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Always helpful with a swift service – would happily recommend to anyone interested in alarms.
Andrew Smith & Son Alresford, Hampshire
Very neat, tidy and invisible – we hardly knew they were here. Very impressed.
Mr A***** Clanfield, Hampshire
Local company with a good reputation and we have been very impressed so far – thank you.
Alan Jones Newbury, Berkshire
We always receive excellent service from CIA. We also appreciated the text reminder about the service appointment.
Mr M Sxxxxxxxxxxx Waterlooville, Hampshire
Polite attitude of your technician, minimum disruption.
Mrs Jane Stringer, Jembir Estates Southampton, Hampshire
Very pleasant engineers and very helpful. A pleasure to work with.
Mr D***** Hayling Island, Hampshire
Very Polite, cleared up any mess he made. Hardly knew he was in the house.
Mr P Bxxxxx Stubbington, Hampshire
Excellent explanation of system options and how to use it. Nothing was too much effort. Engineer took his time to think about the best way to overcome problems that were not apparent at the time of survey. He made suggestions as to the best way to overcome them. Everything was done and cleaned up. Thank […]
Mr M Cxxx Portsmouth, Hampshire
Quick response and very polite.
Mrs J Baldwin Portsmouth, Hampshire
Service always top class, engineers polite and cheerful.