To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Your staff are always pleasant, helpful and informative. It is also nice to have the same person every time to do the service.
Mrs N H***** Bournemouth, Dorset
Engineer arrived on time and was very friendly, willing to take on board our comments regarding box location from the moment he arrived – He went through the system and demonstrated it several times. He was thorough in his testing. He took extra care to hide the cabling, swept up and even offered to vacuum!
Mr S R xxxxxx
Absolutely perfect all the way through and Paul is brilliant as a service engineer. Many years of continued support is testament to the good service you provide. Thanks
Ken Nash Portsmouth, Hampshire
We have used the security system for the last 17 years on a daily basis without one false alarm, very impressive…
Mrs Hulmes Andover, Hampshire
Asked questions and checked we were happy – nothing too much trouble…and all with a positive approach and a smile!
Mr Lockton – Rowlands Castle, Hampshire
Prompt service, helpful technicians, no attempt to sell us a ‘modernised’ alarm system.
Mr *** Petersfield
Very neat and tidy installation. Very considerate with young family. Professional and efficient service throughout the whole process.
Southern Water Various locations throughout the South
Thanks to the designer, project manager and all engineers whose work during this contract was carried out with efficiency, professionalism and care.
Mr A***** Clanfield, Hampshire
Local company with a good reputation and we have been very impressed so far – thank you.
Mr A Sharp Reading, Berkshire
Pleasant engineer who provided an efficient service.