To help protect your van we have highlighted a few precaution you can take to reduce the risk of theft.
• Always ensure your van is locked and all the windows are closed even if you will be gone for a short time.
• Don’t leave valuables such as sat-navs, mobile phones or bags visible.
• Remove tools and van stock items overnight whenever possible.
• Always park in well-lit busy areas;
• Have a vehicle alarm or tracker device fitted and ensure warning stickers have been attached to the van.
• Fit addition locks to the side and rear doors of your van to add to the security and provide a visible deterrent.
• Fit secure van metal key locking boxes to house your expensive tools.
Whilst considering a security system installation, we noticed alot of properties in the area that had CIA alarm boxes installed and when we asked some local people about them, we discovered that CIA was a local well established company that had a good reputation. We’re pleased that we chose CIA as they have proven this […]
Dr P Darling Basingstoke, Hampshire
Have been with CIA for over 10 years now and they have never disappointed me. The system designer showed a great deal of professionalism and expertise as well as being personable.
Mrs P Wxxx Waterlooville, Hampshire
One employee was the one who liaised with me every time I rang, rather than being passed from pillar to post.
Martin Carter Clanfield, Hampshire
Always get good service and prices are competitive. Re-arranging appointments is easy and technicians always turn up as arranged.
Ms J Sxxxx Portchester, Hampshire
Any problems were sorted out. Very helpful, friendly technician who didn’t complain when my toddler wanted to help.
LSI Projects Ltd Woking, Surrey
Both your system designer and your technician were very helpful and understanding, explaining all the necessary details.
Mr Bxxxxx Portchester, Hampshire
CIA is always there when you need them.
Mr D S Freezer Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Your people have been Helpful – Honest – Informative – Perfect, Thank you.
Mr P Fxxxxxx Liss, Hampshire
The CIA technician was extremely courteous and knowledgeable, answering all my questions well.
Mrs E Mxxxxx Havant, Hampshire
Engineer was polite, well groomed and very helpful. Even my husband who is partially sighted understood how to use the system. The engineer even used the vacuum cleaner.